Software License Agreement
BLUEPHRASE symbolic endophrasing may be used only in conjunction with the purchase of a software license.
The terms of the license are governed by this Software License Agreement:
- This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal contract between you and Read Write Tools ("RWT"). The "Materials" subject to this Agreement include the "BLUEPROCESSOR" software, "BLUEPHRASE symbolic endophrasing", and associated documentation.
- By installing a Read Write Tools App ("RWTA") that incorporates these Materials, you agree to abide by the separate terms and conditions of this Agreement, which extend the terms and conditions of the RWTA that uses it.
- The Materials are protected by United States copyright law, patent law, and trade secret law, as well as international treaties on intellectual property rights. The Materials are licensed, not sold to you, and can only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. RWT is and remains the owner of all titles, rights and interests in the Materials, and RWT reserves all rights not specifically granted under this Agreement.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, RWT hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Materials subject to the following conditions:
- You are allowed to install the BLUEPROCESSOR software on more than one computer or device, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the original RWTA that installed it.
- You are allowed to use BLUEPHRASE symbolic endophrasing within digital manuscripts and digital data structures when used in conjunction with the BLUEPROCESSOR software.
- Separate use of BLUEPHRASE symbolic endophrasing, in whole or in part, is not permitted.
- You may not distribute, publish, make publicly available, sub-license, sell, rent, or lease the BLUEPROCESSOR.
- You may not extract, decompile, or reverse engineer any binary or source code included in the BLUEPROCESSOR.
- Your license to use the BLUEPROCESSOR is limited to the original RWTA that installed it, and does not include permission to extract, link to, or use parts on a separate basis.